Hello my lovelies
I hope you are doing well.
This tutorial is inspired by beautiful Angelina Jolie’s signature makeup. She doesn’t wear a lot of makeup it’s always very natural but at the same time her feline smokey eye stands out. This technique will be perfect for those of you who have round eyes, this makes them appear more almond alike. However I don’t have round eyes and this makeup still emphasise and make them look very elegant and cat like.
Let me know what you think and leave me suggestions below for more celebrity inspired tutorials.
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Light 2
MAC Pro Conceal and correct palette/light
MAC Face and body foundation – I’ve picked this sheer foundation to achieve Angelina Jolie’s dewy complexion
CHANEL Bronzing Makeup Base – I’ve applied this bronzer to the very outer edges of each side of my forehead and across the bridge of my nose and then I’ve contoured my cheekbones
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD high definition blush 6 – I’ve chosen cream blush because it’s looks more natural than powder blush and Angelina Jolie’s cheecks looks very natural
Dior Capture Totale Loose Powder – T-zone
Benefit medium brow zings / brow shaping kit
Urban Decay Eyeshadow primer Potion Original
1. MAC Wedge – define the crease and outer corner of the eye
2. MAC Embark – extend into the crease and outer eye area
3. Bobbi Brown Caviar Ink gel liner – apply eyeliner along the lashline, then blend with little bit of Embark ( I’ve used pencil brush then Mac 117 brush) Make sure that your colors are blended using upward
4. Fill any gaps between the lashes – I’ve used Urban Decay Perversion eye pencil
5. Wing the liner
6. Apply Embark on half of the lower lash line / blend with a little of Wedge and to defined use black eye pencil. Blend together.
7. MAC Powersurge – apply on waterline
8. MAC Vanilla – apply a light shade in the middle of the eyelid and concentrate the eyeshadow at the inner corner of the eye, take care to blend toward the brow bone.
9. MAC Shropshire – tear duct
Kisses Demi Wispies lashes
Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara
MAC Spice lipliner
INGLOT Lipliner 859 – middle of the lips to get more plump lips